Aveeno® Protect + Soothe Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 provides daily sun protection with a non-greasy finish that is tear free. Formulated with soothing oat, this sunscreen has a lightweight, fast-absorbing formula that rubs in effortlessly to deliver SPF 30 protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and signs of premature aging.
- Formulated with soothing oat and 100% mineral active ingredients that are naturally sourced
- Water-resistant for 80 minutes
- Designed for sensitive skin
- Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone and dyes
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Titanium Dioxide (6.5%), Zinc Oxide (18.7%)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients