Soy has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years for its health and nutritional benefits. In its natural state, soybeans have specific, active, non-denatured components that have documented benefits for skin. Soy is a rich source protein, lipids, carbohydrates and vitamins, which provide moisturization and antioxidant benefits to the skin.
- Formulated with clinically proven Total Soy Complex to even skin tone and texture
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Oil-free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic moisturizer
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For sunscreen use:
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen)
Homosalate 12% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 1.7% (Sunscreen)
Oxybenzone 3% (Sunscreen)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract
Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnatmate
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
2.5 fl oz (75mL)
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients