Aveeno® Protect + Soothe Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 provides daily sun protection with a light, silky feel. Formulated with soothing oat, this face sunscreen has a lightweight, and non-greasy formula that rubs in effortlessly.
- 100% mineral active ingredients that are naturally sourced
- Water-resistant for 80 minutes
- Designed for sensitive skin
- Water & sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone and dyes
Helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Titanium Dioxide (6.6%), Zinc Oxide (18%)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate,
Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate,
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
1.7 fl oz
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients
Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.
All Fields required, unless otherwise indicated
Will be used as your user name