Oatmeal baths have long been recommended for people with a variety of sensitive skin conditions, providing a soothing, comforting effect while enhancing the protective barrier. The texture of colloidal oatmeal along with beneficial components such as proteins, lipids, and saponins make it well suited for use in moisturizers, cleansing soaps, and other products that help clean, soothe, and protect the skin.
- Relieves irritation and itching due to poison ivy/oak/sumac, rashes, insect bites and eczema
- Provides temporary skin protection
- Contains 100% pure natural colloidal oatmeal
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
Temporarily protects and helps minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Colloidal oatmeal 100% (Skin Protectant)
Store at room temperature
8 single use bath packets net wt 1.5 oz (42g) ea.
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients