Valued in folklore medicine for centuries as an herbal treatment for fever and headache, topical skin care products containing feverfew can help in reducing the appearance of facial redness and skin irritation.
- Clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of redness and calm and soothe sensitive skin
- Contains naturally CALMING FEVERFEW®
- Light, fast-absorbing lotion moisturizes skin all day
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Oil-free, noncomedogenic, and hypoallergenic moisturizer and sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen)
Octinoxate 7.5% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 2% (Sunscreen)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract
Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids
Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
4 fl oz (120 mL)
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients