Soy has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years for its health and nutritional benefits. In its natural state, soybeans have specific, active, non-denatured components that have documented benefits for skin. Soy is a rich source protein, lipids, carbohydrates and vitamins, which provide moisturization and antioxidant benefits to the skin.
- Gentle foaming cleansing helps improve skin’s tone and texture
- Clears up blemishes without drying out skin
- Formulated with moisture-rich soy extracts
- Oil-free, noncomedogenic, soap-free, hypoallergenic
- For the treatment of acne
Moisten face and pump AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Foaming Cleanser into your hand or cloth. Massage lather over face. Rinse and pat dry.
- For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Salicylic Acid 0.5% (Acne Medication)
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
PEG-16 Soy Sterol
PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate
6 fl oz (180 mL)
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients