- Advanced formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat
- Broad spectrum sunscreen, UVA/UVB protection
- Clinically proven all day moisturization
- Oil-free, noncomedogenic, sweat and water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen)
Homosalate 10% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 6% (Sunscreen)
Oxybenzone 5% (Sunscreen)
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
Codium Tomentosum Extract
Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
3 oz (85 g)
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients