- Sheer mineral sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 50 designed to be extra gentle on sensitive skin on the face and body
- Infused with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active ingredient and nourishing oat
- TSA-friendly travel size is great for on-the-go sun protection
- Lightweight, non-greasy mineral formula dries sheer with a matte finish
- Sweat-resistant and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes; reapply as directed
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free and dye-free
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF Value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight
May stain some fabrics
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Zinc Oxide (21.6%)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer
Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer
Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice
3 oz (85 g)
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients