Valued in folklore medicine for centuries as an herbal treatment for fever and headache, topical skin care products containing feverfew can help in reducing the appearance of facial redness and skin irritation.
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin with Calming Feverfew® and Nourishing Oat
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week
- 100% Mineral Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Oil and fragrance-free, noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Titanium Dioxide 4.3% (Sunscreen)
Zinc Oxide 3% (Sunscreen)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate
Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice
PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate
Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (and) Methyl Ionones
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
2.5 fl. oz.
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients