Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.
- Clinically shown to moisturize skin for 24 hours
- Contains natural, skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® oat blended with rich emollients
- No added fragrance
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pant, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 1.7% (Sunscreen)
Oxybenzone 3% (Sunscreen)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoatezoate
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
12 fl oz (354 mL)
While AVEENO® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients