Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.
- From the French term la cicatrisation - the power to heal gently. This CICA ointment is formulated to intensely hydrate skin
- Clinically proven to provide fast and long-lasting relief on extra-dry, cracked skin
- Soothe and help heal dry, cracked skin with this moisturizing skin ointment
- Formula contains petrolatum, Triple Oat Complex and Shea Butter to help heal dry skin
- Locks in moisture for a full 24 hours
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free and steroid-free
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Apply as needed
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Butyrospermum Pakii (Shea) Butter
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract