Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.
- From the French term la cicatrisation - the power to heal gently. This CICA skin treatment balm is formulated to intensely hydrate skin
- Intensely moisturizes and helps protect & relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Formula contains dimethicone skin protectant and Triple Oat Complex and helps skin feel moisturized
- This moisturizing skin balm is suitable for sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free and steroid-free
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Apply as needed.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract